This User Agreement (hereafter "Agreement") establishes the conditions and rules for the use of the website urfodu-study.com by the users of the Network (hereinafter referred to as the "site") and constitutes an Agreement between the autonomous nonprofit organization “the Teacher’s house" (hereinafter "Founder") and any person who is a user of the site (hereinafter - the "User").
- General Provisions
1.1. The following terms and definitions apply in this Agreement:
- Agreement - this document with all additions, changes and mandatory documents specified in it.
- User - a capable individual who acceded to this Agreement in his own interest or acting on behalf and in the interests of the legal entity he represents.
- Website - any of the automated information systems available on the Internet at network addresses in the following domains (including subdomains): urfodu-study.com.
- Service - a set of services provided to the User using the Site.
- Personal account - a personal section of the Site and additional functionality of the Site, to which the User gets access after registration and / or authorization on the Site. The personal account is intended for storing the User's personal data, viewing and managing the available functionality of the Site and the relevant conditions for using the Site, managing transactions made through the Site.
1.2. In this Agreement, other terms and definitions that are not specified in clause 1.1 of the Agreement may be used. In this case, the interpretation of such a term is made in accordance with the text of the Agreement. In case of a questionable interpretation of the term or definition in the Agreements text and other documents that form the contract on the terms of the Agreement, one should be guided by its interpretation, determined: first of all - by the legislation of the Russian Federation, and subsequently - by business customs and scientific doctrine.
1.3. Use of the Site by the User within the limits of its functionality, including:
- Viewing materials posted on the Site;
- Registration and / or authorization on the Site;
- Placement or display on the Site of any materials, including: texts, hypertext links, tests, images, audio and video files, information and / or other information etc.;
- Creates a contract on the terms of this Agreement in accordance with the clause Art. 437 and Art. 438 of the Civil Code of the Russian Federation (Civil Code of the Russian Federation).
1.4 The compulsory condition for using the Site is the complete and full acceptance by the User the terms of the following documents (in the Agreements text - "mandatory documents"):
1.5. Using any of the opportunities to use the Site specified in clause 1.3. you verify that:
- You have read the terms of this Agreement in full before using the Site.
- You accept all the terms of this Agreement in full without any exceptions and restrictions on your part in accordance with Art. 438 of the Civil Code of the Russian Federation and you agree to comply with them or stop using the Site. If you do not agree with the terms of this Agreement or do not have the right to conclude an agreement on their basis, you should immediately stop any use of the Site.
- The Agreement, including the binding documents related to it, may be changed by the Administration without any special notification to the User. The new version of the Agreement and / or the mandatory documents specified therein comes into force from the moment it is posted on the Site or promulgated to the User in another convenient form, unless otherwise provided by the new version of the Agreement and / or the mandatory documents specified therein.
1.6. The current version of the Agreement is located on the Website at https://urfodu-study.com/en/termsofuse.
2.1. The use of the Website functionality, including the Services, is allowed only after the User passes registration and authorization on the Site in accordance with the procedure established by the Administration.
2.2. List of the Website functionality, the use of which requires prior registration and / or authorization, as well as the adoption, if necessary, of additional documents for the use of the Services, is determined at the sole discretion of the Administration and may change from time to time.
2.3. After completing the registration procedure, a unique account is created associated with the User's Personal Account on the Site, which is necessary for use of the most functionality of the Website and the Services based on them.
2.4. For registration, the User assures that he will provide accurate and complete information about himself on the issues proposed in the registration form, and to keep this information up to date. If the User provides incorrect information or the Administration has reason to believe that the information provided by the User is incomplete or inaccurate, the Administration has a right to block or delete the User's account at its discretion, as well as refuse the User to provide the Website and related Services in full or in a certain part.
2.5. Any actions taken under the User's account are considered to have been committed by the relevant User. In case of unauthorized access to the User's account, or distribution of access, the User is obliged to immediately inform the Administration about it.
2.6. The Administration retain the right to require the User to confirm any time the data specified during registration and to request, in this regard, supporting documents (in particular, identity papers), the failure to provide which, at the discretion of the Administration, can be equated with providing inaccurate data and entail the consequences provided in clause 2.4. Agreements. If the User's data specified in the documents provided by him do not correspond to the given data during registration, as well as in the case when the data specified during registration does not allow identifying the user, the Administration has the right to apply the measures specified in clause 2.4. Agreements.
- Terms of posting materials
3.1. The user assures that he will use the website for lawful purposes only. The user agrees that he won't post on the site or send anywhere through/through the site any materials of the following nature:
- ●violating the law, containing threats and insults, discrediting other persons,
- ●violating the rights of citizens to privacy or public order, bearing the character of obscenity;
- ●violating to some extent the honor and dignity, rights and legally protected interests of other persons;
- ●Encouraging or containing calls to incite religious, racial or ethnic hatred, containing attempts to incite hostility or calls to violence;
- ●Spam, viral materials, unauthorized advertising;
- ●As well as other materials that encourage other persons to engage in illegal behavior that entails criminal, civil and other liability or in any way violates the legislation of the Russian Federation.
3.2. the User agrees that he takes in full responsibility for the materials posted on the site, including the content of such materials, their compliance with legal requirements, for violations of the rights of third parties to the materials posted by the User and compensates for any damage resulting from such violations, as well as any damage resulting from uploading such materials to the Website.
3.3. The User assures that he will upload, post or otherwise use on the Website any materials protected by intellectual property law (including copyright, trademark law), or other materials protected by law without obtaining the written permission of the owner of the rights to the protected material. At the same time, the user is committed to prove that the user's posting of materials on the Site does not violate the copyright, related and other rights of third parties to the posted materials.
3.4. When placing any materials on the Site for public use, the User automatically grants the Administration (or confirms that the owner of such materials has provided the Administration) a free, permanent, irrevocable, non-exclusive right to use, reproduce, modify, edit, copy, publish, translation and distribution of such materials (partially or completely) on the territory of all countries of the world and / or inclusion of such materials in other works in any form through the use of any media or technologies that are currently known or may be invented in the future, for the entire period of copyright protection provided by the legislation of the Russian Federation in respect of such materials. The user also authorizes other Users to access, view, store, or reproduce such materials for their personal use.
- Restrictions on use of the Website
4.1. The administration may establish restrictions on the volume and character of the User information hosted by materials, and to introduce other technical limitations for the use of the Website, will be, as required communicated to Users in a form and manner at the choice of the Administration.
4.2. the Administration is eligible to block, exclude, delete materials from the Site without the User's consent, or temporarily restrict access to them if they do not meet the requirements of current legislation and/or this Agreement.
4.3. in case of repeated or willful violation of the terms of this Agreement and/or legal requirements, the Administration is eligible to block the User's entire account, delete it or otherwise restrict (terminate) the provision of the Service.
4.4.in case of bringing Administration to responsibility or recovery of penalty in connection with violations of the rights and/or interests of third parties committed by the User, as well as prohibitions or restrictions established by law, the User is obliged to fully compensate the Administration for losses.
- Liability and guarantee terms
5.1. the Administration is not responsible for violation of this Agreement terms if such violation is caused by force majeure (force majeure), including: actions of state authorities, fire, flood, earthquake, other natural actions, lack of electricity and / or computer network failures (disruption of communication lines, equipment malfunction, etc. strikes, civil unrest, riots, or any other circumstances, not included in the above mentioned, that may affect the Administration's compliance with the terms of this Agreement and are beyond the control of the Administration.
5.2. the Administration is also not responsible for non-performance or improper performance of obligations under the Agreement, as well as possible losses arising, including, but not limited to:
- Illegal actions of third parties aimed at violating information security or the normal functioning of the Website;
- Website failures caused by errors in the code, computer viruses, and other extraneous code fragments in the Website software;
- Absence (inability to establish, terminate, etc.) of Internet connections between the User's server and the Website server;
- Activities within the framework of operational search activities, carried out by State and municipal authorities, as well as other organizations;
- Establishment of state regulation (or regulation by other organizations) of the commercial organizations economic activities in the Internet and/or the establishment by these entities of one-time restrictions that make it difficult or impossible to execute the agreement or part of It;
- Other cases related to actions/omissions of third parties aimed at worsening the General situation with the use of the Internet and / or computer equipment that existed at the time of the Agreement;
- Performing maintenance work on the Website by the Administration.
5.3. All disputes arising from the legal relations under this Agreement shall be decided through negotiations. If the Parties do not come to a resolution of the disputes that have arisen between them during the negotiations, such disputes must be submitted for consideration to the appropriate court of the Russian Federation at the location of the Administration with mandatory compliance with the claim procedure. The claim response period is 1 (One) month.
- Intellectual property
6.1. The administration is the owner of intellectual property with the help of the Website, including but not limited to: computer programs, texts, photos, videos, graphics, music and sound works, trademarks, brand name, which are protected in accordance with the provisions of the fourth part of the Civil Code of the Russian Federation.
6.2. the Administration grants the User the right to use the intellectual property objects specified in clause 6.1. exclusively for personal non-commercial purposes with a mandatory active link to the Website.
6.3. Any use of the Administration's intellectual property items specified in clause 6.1. for commercial purposes is prohibited, and entails civil, administrative, and criminal liability provided for by the legislation of the Russian Federation.
6.4. by posting their materials on the site, the User grants the Administration and other Users the right to use them in accordance with clause 3.4. of this Agreement.
- Final provisions
7.1. This Agreement is governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the Russian Federation. Issues not regulated by this Agreement are subject to resolution in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation. All possible disputes arising out of the relations regulated by this Agreement are resolved in accordance with the procedure established by the current legislation of the Russian Federation, according to the norms of Russian law. Throughout the text of this Agreement, unless explicitly stated otherwise, the term "legislation" means the legislation of the Russian Federation.
7.2. If, for any reason, one or more provisions of this Agreement are found to be invalid or unenforceable, this does not affect the validity or applicability of the remaining provisions of the Agreement.
7.3. Inaction on the part of the Administration in case of violation by the User or other Users of the provisions of the Agreements does not deprive the Administration of the right to take appropriate actions to protect its interests later, and also does not mean that the Administration waives its rights in case of subsequent similar violations.