1.1 Policy of the autonomous nonprofit organization Teacher’s House of the Ural Federal District (hereafter the Teacher’s House) regarding the personal data security (hereinafter-Data security policy) defines the position and intentions of the organization in the field of processing and protection of personal data in order to respect and protect the rights and freedoms of each person, and in particular the right to privacy, to personal and family secrets, protection of their reputation and good name.
1.3 Policy applies to all personal data of data subject processed in the autonomous nonprofit organization Teacher’s House of the Ural Federal District with the use of automation tools and without the use of such tools.
1.4 this data security policy is fully accessible for data subject.
1.5 the Policy is strictly implemented by the head and employees of the Teacher’s House.
2.1 Personal data – any information related directly or indirectly to a specific or identifiable individual (subject of personal data). In other words, such information may include, in particular: full name, address, contact phone number, as well as other information.
2.2 Processing of personal data – any action (operation) or a set of actions (operations) with personal data performed using automation tools or without using such tools. Processing of personal data includes, but is not limited to collection; recording; systematization; accumulation; storage; clarification (updating, modification); extraction; use; transfer (distribution, provision, access); depersonalization; blocking; deletion; destruction of personal data.
3. Purposes of personal data collection
The teacher’s House uses personal data for the purpose of providing services and information about the intelligence product and services provided by the Teacher’s House.
4. Rights and liabilities of the operator and personal data subject(s)
4.1 the personal data subject has the right to receive information concerning the processing of his / her personal data, including information containing:
- confirmation of the fact of processing personal data of the Teacher’s House.
- legal grounds and purposes of personal data processing;
- purposes and methods of personal data processing used by the Teacher’s House. Department;
- name and location of the Ural Federal District, information about persons (except for employees of the operator) who have access to personal data or to whom personal data may be disclosed on the basis of an agreement with the operator or on the basis of a Federal law;
- processed personal data related to the relevant personal data subject, the source of their receipt, unless a different procedure for submitting such data is provided for by Federal law;
- terms of processing of personal data, including the terms of their storage;
- the procedure for the personal data subject to exercise the rights provided by the Federal Law “About personal data“ No. 152-FZ;
- information about cross-border data transfers that have taken place or are expected to take place;
- the name or surname, first name, patronymic and address of the person who processes data on behalf of the Teacher’s House, if the processing is or will be entrusted to such a person.
4.2 the data Subject has the right to:
to demand from the Teacher’s House to clarify its personal data, block or destroy them if the personal data is incomplete, outdated, inaccurate, illegally obtained or not necessary for the stated purpose of processing, as well as to take legal measures to protect their rights.
- withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data;
- demand the elimination of illegal actions of the Teacher’s House in relation to its personal data;
- appeal the actions or omissions of the Teacher’s House of the Ural Federal District to the Federal Service for Supervision in the Sphere of Telecom, Information Technologies and Mass Communications (ROSKOMNADZOR) or in court if a citizen believes that the Teacher’s House processes his personal data in violation of the requirements of Federal Law No. v152-FZ "about personal data" or otherwise violates their rights and freedoms;
- to protect their rights and legitimate interests, including compensation for damages and / or compensation for non-pecuniary damage in court.
5. Сapacity and categories of personal data processed, categories of personal data subjects
5.1 Personal data subject’s category: clients of the Teacher’s House of the Ural Federal District.
5.2 the Teacher’s House ensures correspondence of the content and volume of personal data processed to the declared processing purposes and, if necessary, takes measures to eliminate its redundancy in relation to the declared processing purposes.
5.3. Выражая согласие на обработку персональных данных, клиент ДУ УрФО соглашается с тем, чтобы его ФИО, страна проживания, выбранный курс, а также количество набранных баллов будут доступны в рамках соответствующего Протокола в публичном доступе. By expressing Agreement to the personal data processing, the client of the Theacher's house of the Ural Federal District confirms that his name, country of residence, the chosen course, as well as the number of points scored will be available under the relevant Protocol in the public access.
6. Procedure and conditions for processing personal data
6.1 The security of the autonomous nonprofit organization Teacher’s House personal data involves the security of personal data from unauthorized or accidental access, destruction, modification, blocking, copying, provision, distribution of personal data, as well as from other illegal actions in relation to personal data and takes the necessary legal, organizational and technical measures to protect personal data.
6.2 Personal data processing and security is carried out in accordance with the requirements of the Constitution of the Russian Federation, the Federal Law № 152-FZ “about personal data“, subordinate acts, and other Federal Laws of the Russian Federation, that defines cases and features of personal data processing guidelines and methodical documents of The Federal Service for Technical and Export Control (FSTEС) of Russia and FSB of Russia.
- While processing personal data, the Teacher’s House of the Ural Federal District adheres to the following principles:
- • legality and equitable basis;
- • restrictions on the processing of personal data to achieve specific, predetermined and legitimate goals;
- • preventing the processing of personal data that is incompatible with the purposes of personal data collection;
- • prevent the merging of databases containing personal data the processing of which is carried out for the purposes conflicting with each other;
- • personal data processing that meets the purposes of their processing;
- • content matches.
6.4 The Teacher’s House processes personal data only in the presence of at least one of the following conditions:
- • processing of personal data is carried out with the consent of the personal data subject to the processing of his / her personal data;
- • processing of personal data is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the personal data subject is a party or a beneficiary or guarantor, as well as for the conclusion of a contract on the initiative of the personal data subject or a contract under which the personal data subject will be a beneficiary or guarantor;
- • processing of the personal data is carried out, access to which is provided by the subject of personal data or at his request to an unlimited number of persons;
- • processing of the personal data is carried out; the data is subject to publication or mandatory disclosure in accordance with the Federal law.
6.5 the autonomous nonprofit organization Teacher’s House of the Ural Federal District has the right to entrust the processing of personal data of citizens to third parties, on the basis of an agreement concluded with these persons.
Persons who process personal data on behalf of the autonomous nonprofit organization Teacher’s House of the Ural Federal District undertake to comply with the principles and rules for the processing and protection of personal data provided by the Federal Law № 152-FZ “On Personal Data“. For each person, a list of actions (operations) with personal data that will be performed by a legal entity carrying out the processing of personal data, the purposes of processing are determined, the obligation of such a person to maintain confidentiality and ensure the safety of personal data during their processing is specified, and the requirements for the protection of processed personal data.
6.6 In the cases established by the legislation of the Russian Federation, the autonomous nonprofit organization Teacher’s House of the Ural Federal District has right to transfer personal data of citizens.
6.7 The Teacher’s House of the Ural Federal District destroys or depersonalizes personal data upon achievement of the processing goals or in case of loss of the need to achieve the processing purpose.
- Legal basis for the processing of personal data
- • The Federal Law “About Information, Information Technologies and Information Security“ dated 27.07.2006 № 149-FZ.
- • Terms of the specifics of personal data processing carried out without the use of automation tools. Approved by Resolution of the Government of the Russian Federation dated September 15, 2008 No. 687.
- • Resolution № 1119 of November 1, 2012 on the approval of requirements for the protection of personal data during their processing in personal data information systems.
- • Order of ROSKOMNADZOR dated September 5, 2013 № 996 “About approval of requirements and methods for anonymization of personal data“.
- • Agreement to the processing of personal data.
On the website panorama-cultures.ru publishes the current version of the “Data security policy“ of the Teacher’s House.