International Education Project
The project aims at self-education and creative communication in the cultural sector. Participants are offered to do intellectual tests on various types of art of different countries and thematic educational material. Everyone from anywhere in the world can take part in this project. The project refreshes the heritage of museums and galleries and allows everyone to develop aesthetically and spiritually, using imaginative interpretation of art works.
1. All tests are specially developed by researchers of Russian and foreign educational institutions, museums, galleries and philharmonic societies.
2. Tests contain material on specific collections of museums and galleries.
3.Tests and thematic material include a variety of textual and audiovisual content.
4. Participants can learn and study material on the selected topic online, improving and testing their knowledge constantly.
5. Every participant is competitive with himself or herself, improving his or her own test results. Only when a participant reaches the maximum score only: from 90 to 100 points, he receives an electronic diploma automatically.
6. Developing his or her linguistic skills, a participant can choose a test in any of the languages presented, both in his native and foreign languages.
7. The project is of particular practical importance for schoolchildren and students of specialized educational institutions in the field of art, culture, linguistics and tourism.
Advantages of the project:
1. Each participant gets the opportunity to become a true connoisseur of art.
2. Material study and testing are held online.
3. The number of attempts for a successful test is not limited and doesn’t require extra payment.
4. According to the test results, the participant receives a special diploma from the organizers and international partners of the project.
In addition to the diploma, each participant receives an invitation to international
creative meetings of art lovers held on the basis of museums, galleries and other cultural and educational institutions, which are project partners in different countries.